Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My ex doesn’t want me


The actor came under the media glare for all the wrong reasons; he had a heated argument with his ex-girlfriend Hanisha Melwani at a restaurant, which got quite out of hand. 

And sure enough, at the time, a heartbroken Pratik had told Mumbai Mirror, "Hanisha and I were together for nearly three years. I am still fond of her. But she doesn't want me in her life anymore."


But there was light at the end of this tunnel. While looking forward to the release of Kiran Rao's Dhobi Ghat, Pratik has managed to do a bit of soul searching. 


He has finally managed to get over his failed relationship with Hanisha and is brimming with confidence. 


On Monday evening, he told Mumbai Mirror in no uncertain terms that Hanisha was not a part of his life anymore. "That's over. I am not chasing her anymore," he said. 


And how did he get over Hanisha? "Well, if you immerse yourself in work, you can," replied Pratik but not before adding, "It wasn't an easy task." 


When asked if he is a possessive lover, Pratik defended himself and shot back, "Giving space to your partner is important but I think every lover gets possessive, especially if he/she is truly in love."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...