Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am Single : Shweta Tiwari

Sexy TV star Shweta Tiwari is pinching herself. She cannot believe she pocketed the Rs 1 crore prize money for winning a reality TV show Bigg Boss 4 last Saturday.

For her, it still seems just
a dream; she cannot shake off the feeling that she is still caged up in the house.

Shweta intends to spend the entire money on her daughter Palak's education. "I know for sure that it will be totally reserved for my daughter's upbringing. I want her to get the best opportunities," she told TOI right after she was crowned the winner. Shweta beat the likes of WWE wrestler The Great Khali, Ashmit Patel and fire-breathing Dolly Bindra in the final.

Was she aware that while in the house doing the show, her ex-husband Raja Chaudhary had beaten up her current boyfriend? "I'm single and I don't know who this current boyfriend is, I don't know about the incident," Shweta shot back, unwilling to think about her bitter divorce. Since 2011 has started on such a high for her, would Shweta look at settling down this year? "I don't know if I will marry again or settle down. I don't know if this year will bring love. I have just come out a winner and I want to bask in this moment. One cannot predict when marriage or love will knock on your door," she replied.
Shweta has also been trying for a big Bollywood break for some time now. With her huge success, does she think that she will get offers now? "I hope so. I certainly want to work in movies. Let's see how this success translates into Bollywood offers," she said hopefully.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...